Search This Blog

Monday, May 22, 2017

Patreon

Hello to my fans, family, and friends! You might have noticed on my Facebook or Twitter that I have started Patreon and Square Cash accounts. If you've been enjoying the poetry or paintings I've been producing so far, this is your chance to show your appreciation or encourage me to do more.
The Patreon page is set up for monthly payments from $1 up to as much as you like. The Patreon page will become a regularly updated blog including material I don't share here on Blogspot or elsewhere on social media, such as Q&As, sketches, non-painting art, unpublished poetry, and other writings like short stories or early drafts of long fiction. Patreon thus will be a way you can show your appreciation on a monthly basis and get access to creative work as a reward. With your encouragement, I can move towards making my craft my life's endeavor.
If you'd rather make one-time requests or donations, the Square Cash page is the better choice. You can do this as many times or as frequently as you like. You can give me an idea of where you'd like me to use the gift if you prefer (i.e. paint, canvas, pens and paper for writing, books to inspire me, etc.) or give with no strings attached. I can take commissions through Square Cash or Patreon, too.
Thank you for continuing to follow my creative journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment